Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only been on here a few times, but decided I'm going to try the forums again, while staying away from FishExploiter.

My name is Nik, I've been pretty active with the Denver Bassmasters for the past few years. I have a new work schedule for the year and turns out Mondays are now going to be my fishing days. I'm hoping to find some people that have Mondays off that want to split gas and hit some lakes.

I enjoy Lonetree, Boyd, P-Lo, Chatty and Horsetooth. I have very strong feelings about practicing catch and release with Bass, but do enjoy harvesting other species (I know its pretty contradictory, but I'm just being honest)

I run a 1996 Champion 181 DC Bass boat, and love the hell outta it.

-Nik

-Nik

·
Registered
433 Posts
I usually have Mondays off, but usually hang out on the other one. My home lake is Cherry Creek, Nice boat. Looks a little to fast for me though. I like mine for targeting Walleyes and Wiper. And usually have open seats on mine, during the week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually have Mondays off, but usually hang out on the other one. My home lake is Cherry Creek, Nice boat. Looks a little to fast for me though. I like mine for targeting Walleyes and Wiper. And usually have open seats on mine, during the week.
Id love to go out and learn how to fish the 'eyes a little more productively. Maybe I can join ya sometime?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Anyone on the other sight will tell you, never a dull moment on my boat.

You might want to bring ear plugs, some call me H.O.G :) And I remind them of the Granpa's

Next Mondays open for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im in college right now so I won't be able to fish much, only on weekends. Once I get out I'm down to go but I'm also at cherry creek often in a kayak. I usually have monday and one weekend day off

1 - 11 of 11 Posts