Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sportsman's Warehouse has them in CO Springs and Loveland, I would think you should be able to get them at all Sportsman's.

I bought about 50 from Scheels on line. They don't show tham anymore, but you can call and mail order from them. The best part was they were 1.99!

Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jignpig said:
Sportsman's Warehouse has them in CO Springs and Loveland, I would think you should be able to get them at all Sportsman's.

Hope this helps
Thanks for the replies. Yes, Sportsmans has them here although its a very limited supply, Pearl is the color I'm looking for and they dont have it. BPS, doesn't even carry them anymore the last time I checked, and Cabelas doesn't show they have them either.

·
Registered
598 Posts
If you cant find them locally, Simmons sporting goods on ebay has the 7's for 2.99 but you would have to buy a few to make the shipping cost effective.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/FRENZY-FLICKER-SHAD-3-5-16-OZ-FSH7M-PW-PEARL-WHITE_W0QQitemZ310118168463QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0">Link[/url]

If you do find any of the flickers locally would you mind posting where you found them. I wish I would have bought a lot more the first year when they were 1.99

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I was skeptical at first when they came out? Just kooked like a cheap Shad rap knockoff to me!

Me, Zman and Travis trolled them side by side at Glendo with the Shap Raps and jointed Shad Raps I usually use and they more than held their own!!

At those prices it is a no brainer!!!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I'm pretty sure they stopped making them. They were discontinued at least 2 years ago from Cabela's and we had a blow out trying to get rid of them for $0.88. :eek: Only place I've seen them for sale is online, and they weren't cheap. I love the firesticks, and I'm glad I stocked up!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Didn't you see #9 reply they still make them. ;D

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Fistfullafish said:
cocoking said:
Didn't you see #9 reply they still make them. ;D
They're probably just getting rid of their stock pile. Unless they are making new ones for 09', which might be the case. I'm 100% sure they stopped making them at one point.
me too!
last year everyone in north Dakota was going ape sh!t trying to get a hold of those things!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts