Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Where are you located? I have one I bought last year from a forum member but decided later to buy a kick boat. I paid $60 for it and would like to get at least $50 for it. I used it once and it worked great just decided sitting above the water was better than in it.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Just my opinion, but you'll want to get your own waders. Used waders can have holes not to mention fungal or other critters. Neoprene is old school -- lightweight breathable waders are the way to go. Use long underwear underneath for colder water as needed. They have come way down in price from when they first came out.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Bass Pro has some for sale... You could pick up the entire out fit for 150 probably. But if your just looking for waders, they have the RedHead Bone dry there for 50.... That's what I've been using and they are nice, comfortable and keeps you dry that's what counts.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Just my 2 cents....

I would buy a nice round tube for the high mountians, mine is a BUCK something i forget the name. This thing is a beast. It is the most reliable tube on the market i would say. The bladder is big so i think that would be best so you dont have problems on a cold high mountian lake.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the advice. Thanks, Albow for the specs on waders. I know that the high lakes are probably around 55 degrees even in Summer, so I definitely want something between me and the water. I'll keep looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts