Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My friends and I plan to fish in Colorado a week before Xmas. We don't know ice condition during that period, so we would like to prepare for regular fishing and icefishing for now. For regular fishing, that would be fine for us. However, for ice fishing, we are looking for the icefishing cabin, like what I see in upper state. There are a furance for cooking and heating in the cabin with a ditch or some holes on the floor. Could anyone give us some suggestions?

Thank you

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
If you are talking about an ice house in which you can sleep, eat, fish, and basically live out on the ice for a week, there is no such thing in Colorado.

·
Registered
648 Posts
You guys could go up to lake Michigan near gould colorado by the koa campground. They have heated cabins that are next to the lake, make sure u get a gas auger, that ice gets thick. Lots of decent stocker trout in there. If I remember correctly those rooms are about 50$ a night

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks you guys a lot.... ;) Quicsiliver171, do you have the contact information for the cabins? Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts