Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, was hoping for some help. There's a chance I'll be taking my first ever trip to Blue Mesa soon.

Having never fished there, I was wondering if anyone has any recent info on the perch bite, as well as the lakers and kokes.

If you're not comfortable sharing info via this thread, please PM me.

I will reciprocate in kind, if you're looking for any local lake info.

Thanks in advance...

Kinney, of A-Town O0

·
Registered
681 Posts
If you Google Curecanti National Recreation Area and then search for contacts, you will locate the Ranger office in that area...they get out and around and often they will have some current accurate information to share.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TheUkrainian said:
If you Google Curecanti National Recreation Area and then search for contacts, you will locate the Ranger office in that area...they get out and around and often they will have some current accurate information to share.
Thank you as well!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
get a topo map, look for edges of 80-100' water that are next to main channels, fish those edges with 3.5-4" white tube jigs tipped with postage stamp size piece of sucker meat. Catch all the small macs you want, there are to many, take them home and eat them. Perch go to Rifle, harvey or Crawford.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
bobco said:
get a topo map, look for edges of 80-100' water that are next to main channels, fish those edges with 3.5-4" white tube jigs tipped with postage stamp size piece of sucker meat. Catch all the small macs you want, there are to many, take them home and eat them. Perch go to Rifle, harvey or Crawford.
Don't want small fish....
Don't want to keep fish.....
Want big fish.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Boondock said:
bobco said:
Want big fish.
picky picky picky

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bobco said:
Boondock said:
bobco said:
Want big fish.
picky picky picky
Don't listen to Boon...he's suffering from delusions of grandeur...For some reason, he now thinks he's the greatest ice fishin' pro on the planet... :D :D :D

Thanks for the tips! O0

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
bobco said:
Boondock said:
bobco said:
Want big fish.
picky picky picky
lol Ken go lay down. :D ;D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts