Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for people who like to fish bass and are willing to drive. I lost my license til mid Aug. (Im a ***** !) I have a 16 ft tracker and a two man pontoon that we can use. I have a truck or we can use your vehicle.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Mcfish I would be interested I have a ranger we can pull the tracker boat with and It would be a good trade my truck your boat and both fishing. But yess I Can't fish during the week but I can on the weekends if you would want to go. Let me know my email is [email protected] Do you like to go to local places or do you like to drive to places...

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
You mean I'd have to drive from CS up to Denver, pick up your sorry butt and take you back down to Pueblo? ;D

M

·
0 Posts
jsbkrs said:
Mcfish I would be interested I have a ranger we can pull the tracker boat with
jsbkrs - be careful towing that boat with the Ranger. I'm not saying it isn't safe (I've done it for two years) I have a Ranger - towing capacity on a manual transmission is only 3,100 lbs and 5,100 lbs on an automatic. I'm not saying you can't do it, but I have a 2002 that I replaced the clutch on at 25,000 miles because of my ignorance (salesman told me it would tow 6,000 lbs). If you have a manual tranny, put it in 4 low when you pull the boat out of the water so you don't burn the clutch. I bought a bigger truck this year :).

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yea Ive heard that mine is a 2004 with the extra suspension and the towing package and I ve pulled my little camper with it and it does alright and ive pulled a couple other trailers with it but thats a good idea about the 4 low when pulling out of the water. You will have to let me know for sure if you want to go and where I will let you know for sure but most possitive i will be able to go....

·
Registered
943 Posts
i'd like to hit aurora with you. i live in thornton but have an f-150. let me know maybe we will go chase some wipers ;D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey McFish, I live in the Springs and fish Pueblo Res. I have a Dakota with a tow package but No boat. I have Sun-Tues off and every other Saturday too. I prefer fishing Mon or Tues myself. By the way where is DTC?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DTC is on the south end of Denver near the 25 and 225 split.

To who ever want to go my # 303.898.8512. Just give me a ring. Having hard time keeping up with all the PM's

Thanks

Patrick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts