Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. that time of year again.
right now my 2001 glastron with 4.3 Volvo Penta is running a little sluggish and need a tune up. does anyone know any reliable boat Machanic or shop you would recommend. i am in the Broomfield area so anyone within 0-20 mile radias is fine

thank you in advance

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
Call Jon at ‭(72o) 772-o694

He usually works on tow boats, but does these types of jobs on the side.

Tell him Ryan sent you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello everyone. that time of year again.
right now my 2001 glastron with 4.3 Volvo Penta is running a little sluggish and need a tune up. does anyone know any reliable boat Machanic or shop you would recommend. i am in the Broomfield area so anyone within 0-20 mile radias is fine

thank you in advance
I have had really good luck with Best Marine/Outdoor Frenzy in Wheat Ridge. I deal with Randy there at 303-423-3311. I'm also in Broomfield and they have my boat right now to "summerize" it. . .

·
Registered
283 Posts
I took my boat for repairs at Valintines and his machanic started laughing and said You no what boat stands for? Bust out another $1000's. Started going to Great Lakes Marine. Good shop(y)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have had really good luck with Best Marine/Outdoor Frenzy in Wheat Ridge. I deal with Randy there at 303-423-3311. I'm also in Broomfield and they have my boat right now to "summerize" it. . .
Rob
Thanks. I'll give them a call.
Broomfield? Nice. I am my northwest pkway and 96th

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took my boat for repairs at Valintines and his machanic started laughing and said You no what boat stands for? Bust out another $1000's. Started going to Great Lakes Marine. Good shop(y)
I know that shop. I would never take my boat to them..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts