Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some chainlink fence or some dog run panels either one whatcha got?? I only need about a 10 ft stretch of chainlink thats why I dont wanna go buy it at home depot all I could find there were 50 ft rolls and up so....im located in arvada and could pick up asap let me know!!!!!!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on ppl help me out!!! i know someone has some fencing laying around did I forget to mention I will pay for it

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Pit:

I have a small dog run but I live in Co Springs. I will give you a sweet deal. Not sure how big you need. I think mine is 8' or 10' by 14'. Let me know if this works. It is Chain link and 6' tall.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ken you dont know what I have been thru the last week with my dog lets say he is the >:D
4 animal control tickets in 3 days for animal at large and its not like he isnt already strapped down to a wire that is 3 ft in the ground with a body harness also in my backyard that is completely fenced in....he is the real houdini little ******* he is......as a matter of fact within those 3 hours he got out twice....lol

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Pit:

$50 and it's yours. Paid $250 but it a sad reminder to my kids of a dog we no longer have. By the way it is 7' by 13' not the dimensions I gave earlier. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok lucky well.. when would you be available for me to pick it up and also how big are the panels would I be able to break it down and fit it in the back of a minivan? or would I have to find a truck?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Pit:

It is set up in such a way that you could break it down and put in a Mini Van. You can re-roll the chain link and the rails all come apart. I think my wife will be aroubd after school on Wednesday. What works for you?

·
Registered
16,650 Posts
I also have a dog fence for sale cheap. Its 4 panels of chain link. each panel is 10ft. by 6ft. One of the panels has a gate in it. All hardware included. $50 bucks.

·
P I K E
10,137 Posts
   Mik....try craigslist.com under general for sale. Go back about a week, I've seen alot of dogruns on there lately and all for a good price.
     Good luck!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts