Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dad's in town and I wanted to get him out on the ice. He's never been on the ice before and I've only been once. I have plenty of gear and a couple extra ribeyes for the grill. I was thinking of fishing on Sunday but I'm thinking of fishing on Monday or Tuesday. PM me and let me know if you want to meet up with us.

·
Registered
24,497 Posts
Hopefully I will be on the marina cove after watching this years superbowl winner in the carolina/seattle early game...skipping the bronco blowout...no use watching even they cant screw that up...will be in a clam flipover...you can walk out off the boat ramp drill holes can find perch and trout...eyes sometimes at dark...

·
Registered
16,401 Posts
Hopefully I will be on the marina cove after watching this years superbowl winner in the carolina/seattle early game...skipping the bronco blowout...no use watching even they cant screw that up...will be in a clam flipover...you can walk out off the boat ramp drill holes can find perch and trout...eyes sometimes at dark...
Damn hotspotter!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Well... Boon caught me with Tangler...they had a little kitty fight. It was really nothing, but both of them tend to blow things out of proportion, and get all emotional on me.

I assured them both, there's plenty of me to go around, and to not be jealous, like women tend to be.

I think we're gonna be alright... Pray for us, CF.

Good luck on Aurora, TOTGA. Zman is a helluva guide. ****, he even has a cove named in his honor! :eek: (No bullshit) I defy anyone to tell you there's a ZCurse, dammit!

·
P I K E
10,018 Posts
I defy anyone to tell you there's a ZCurse, dammit!
LOL!!!! Yes there is and I have proof!!! Anybody here know when and who started the phrase? Take one guess.....

now?

nope not yet...

ready?

OK...YEAR...2006, then 2008 etc etc etc...

can't deny it now, he started himself!!!! :rolleyes:

http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/6-colorado-fishing-reports/7171-chatfield-5-2-06-a.html

http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/8-off-topic/25199-smartest-guy-forum-6.html

http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/8-off-topic/33993-wow-tough-but-some-finest-zcurse-work-while.html

·
P I K E
10,018 Posts
Well... Boon caught me with Tangler...they had a little kitty fight. It was really nothing, but both of them tend to blow things out of proportion, and get all emotional on me.

I assured them both, there's plenty of me to go around, and to not be jealous, like women tend to be.

I think we're gonna be alright... Pray for us, CF.

Good luck on Aurora, TOTGA. Zman is a helluva guide. ****, he even has a cove named in his honor! :eek: (No bullshit) I defy anyone to tell you there's a ZCurse, dammit!
Sounds like you need a big hug buddy!!! Go to the hug thread and Dani will give ya a big ole huggy!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

·
Registered
24,497 Posts
can't deny it now, he started himself!!!!
As much as I would like to take credit it was one of the early moderators Dan (idratherbfishing) who coined it and popularized it...Terre had some quality additions to it among others...if I showed up where Dan was fishing he blamed his poor luck on me...I always told him he couldnt fish his way out of a trout farm...one time fishing the dam at Harriman he fell and cut himself bad enough to require a visit to the ER and stitches...he blamed it on the Zcurse...I blamed it on him trying exorcise the Zcurse from his imagination by sacrificing a virgin (himself)...

Over time I decided to quit fighting the existence of the Zcurse and just went with it...

·
P I K E
10,018 Posts
As much as I would like to take credit it was one of the early moderators Dan (idratherbfishing) who coined it and popularized it...Terre had some quality additions to it among others...if I showed up where Dan was fishing he blamed his poor luck on me...I always told him he couldnt fish his way out of a trout farm...one time fishing the dam at Harriman he fell and cut himself bad enough to require a visit to the ER and stitches...he blamed it on the Zcurse...I blamed it on him trying exorcise the Zcurse from his imagination by sacrificing a virgin (himself)...

Over time I decided to quit fighting the existence of the Zcurse and just went with it...
Bwahahahaha!!!! Damned that Dictator!!! I kinda remembered that story and the start of it, that's why I researched the start of the dreaded Zcurse! At least your mug hasn't been on a t-shirt yet...or on the back of a fur lined fishing wagon... or...LOL!!! I keep waiting to look up and see that pic following behind an airplane flying around Coors Field!!! :drum:

·
Registered
24,497 Posts
Bwahahahaha!!!! Damned that Dictator!!! I kinda remembered that story and the start of it, that's why I researched the start of the dreaded Zcurse! At least your mug hasn't been on a t-shirt yet...or on the back of a fur lined fishing wagon... or...LOL!!! I keep waiting to look up and see that pic following behind an airplane flying around Coors Field!!! :drum:
Oh let me work up some sympathy...

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Oh, I'm fine. I'm really just more concerned with my Boon-Tang... ;D Hate to have them slap fighting over my attention.

Just sayin... :heh:

YOU SAID BOON-TANG!

HILARIOUS!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts