Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trolling motor repair.

Anyone have any recommendations? I'm runnin' out of time, the A opens in <6 weeks to boating. :eek:

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
the minn kota website lists these guys as a service center, that's all I know about them

christy's minn kota sales & service
2618 hollingbourne street
fort collins, CO 80526
Phone: 970-224-5835
Fax: 970-224-5903
[email protected]
7am-2pm m-sun

I've used him, was too busy too do the work for me but sold me the parts and told me how to do it. Donald broke it...I had to fix it ;)

·
Banned
3,879 Posts
I hesitated to say it before but when I had electronic issues with my Terrova (self Inflicted). I called colorado trolling motors and the dude was a D!ck.

I repaired it myself and had no issues from then on.

I wont ever use him. I wouldn't recommend him either.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Don't appologize elpaso, I have the same opinion. After meeting with the guy, I did not feel like leaving my $1200.00 trolling motor with that clown.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
fish44 said:
Don't appologize elpaso, I have the same opinion. After meeting with the guy, I did not feel like leaving my $1200.00 trolling motor with that clown.
Thank you guys for your honesty... We are the customer and deserve to be treated decently...there is a bait shop that gets treated with "kid gloves" on this site. I bought some bait there the other day but the owner needs to get a personality!

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
I don't know. Batman broke the shaft on his trolling motor when his boat came unhitched while driving last summer and rammed into the back of his truck... the guy in the springs fixed him right up last summer...

You can PM him, but I remember he was more than satisfied with the service...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts