Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all. Just figured I'd throw this out there. Are you looking to move to the Western Slope? Are you here already and want to move? I've got some pretty good deals going right now. I manage mobile home communities here on the West side. I have communities from Grand Junction, Cedaredge, Montrose, down to Durango and out to Pagosa Springs. If you own your own home and want to move it to one of my places, I will pay for most if not all the cost. That's a pretty good deal. If you want to buy a home and bring it in, let me know. I also have 8 brand new homes coming to my Montrose park and 4-5 homes coming to Pagosa in the next couple months. We are talking about 16'x80', 3bdrm 2 bath homes. They will be going for roughly $40k-$50k. That's for a brand new home. Lot rents are fairly minimal. My goal is to get you in a home, even the new homes for no more than $800/month. That's $800 for lot rent and the monthly payment for the home if you finance. We do not offer financing but do work with multiple lenders. If this sounds interesting to you, let me know. I'd be more than happy to talk with you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts