Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happened Thursday 8/13, was pouring rain and was scrambling to take off waders and boots and get in the car. Totally spaced out and drove off with the rod still in the lot. Went back to get it after I realized what happened, but it was gone of course.

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone knows anything about it please let me know. It's a green St. Croix Legend Elite blank with custom thread wraps, black chrome guides, green ash reel seat insert, and has my name embossed on it too (initials MD). Reel is a black Ross Evolution LT.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Happened Thursday 8/20, was pouring rain and was scrambling to take off waders and boots and get in the car. Totally spaced out and drove off with the rod still in the lot. Went back to get it after I realized what happened, but it was gone of course.

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone knows anything about it please let me know. It's a green St. Croix Legend Elite blank with custom thread wraps, black chrome guides, green ash reel seat insert, and has my name embossed on it too (initials MD). Reel is a black Ross Evolution LT.

Thanks
Dang man, if you can travel back and forth to the future why not head back and arrive just before you drove off! Problem solved.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
That's funny Blowfish :smile:

Sorry Risso that sucks, hope whoever got it will do the right thing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts