Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all who were at the 11 mile outing on 12/17:

I lost a a few of my tip-ups that day. They were in a tube-style carrying bag, had at least 4 blue plastic tip-ups inside. I figure it fell off my shack when I was leaving, as I remember putting it on top of my shack with the rest of my gear.

If anyone has found this, I sure would appreciate getting them back. Post or PM me. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Reg

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Man that sucks! Who was all still around when you left?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure. We pulled out between 2:30-3:00, right after watching Trout land that nice 7 lb. rainbow.

I figure it either rolled off onto the ice or possibly in the brush between the ice and the parking lot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was at 11-Mile on 12/23 and found what may be your tube w/ tip ups lying in the deep grass outside of Stoll Mountain parking lot. I asked some different guys out on the ice and they weren't theirs, so you may be in luck. I was going to post this on the site after Christmas, but since you beat me to it....... Call me or PM me and I'll make arrangements to get them to you.

Chris

·
Registered
863 Posts
that is pretty cool of you jigginpig alot of ppl would never say anything and keep the stuff found...I just thought I would throw this in here but that is very cool man

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
jigginpig just moved up on Santa's Good list. :p

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
jigginpig, The fishing gods will be smiling down on you! Reg is a good friend of mine, and he was pretty bummed. It's a great feeling to know there are a few honest people left in the world!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jigginpig, you are 'da man!  I just got home from church and saw a message from Johnny O that you had found my tip ups.  Thank you so much!  I will PM you and we will work out details.  What a great gift it is to go to bed on Christmas knowing there are great and honest people in the world!  Everybody tip their caps and their cups to Jiginpig this day!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Reg,

No problem my friend, I am happy to do it and happy I could be of help this time. I know that anyone on THIS site would have done the same thing. I see that you may have PM'd me, but I am somewhat computer illiterate, how do I check the PM's? Or just email me directly at:

[email protected] w/ your contact information and we'll do the deal.

Chris

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
hey jiginpig you moght want to edit your post and remove your email before the spamers find you

and many thanks

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hmmm, does jigginpig prefer to be addressed by his sign on name, Chris, or perhaps, may it be, Mr Kringle to us??? :) Way to go! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night (and year of fishing, of course). Take care all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts