Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I lost all of my ice fishing gear. My tail gate came down and the sled exited. I was in the vicinity of 64th and Sheridan in Arvada. After I got home I went back looking for it but did not have any luck. It was around 4:45 PM. If someone picked it up or heard of some one finding it would they please turn on my cell phone which is in the front pocket of my blue lunch pack.. I will try to contact the finder that way or I can be reached at 303 466 3351. It is a shot in the dark but miracles do happen as there are many good people out there. Thanks

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Dang man.. Sorry to hear it. I hope someone good found it.

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
TJ

Yep I have rods/reels/line/scoops/auger that are extras if you dont find it.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Man that really sucks, but awesome that some guys are offering up gear. Great community!

I would also throw something on a local Facebook page(s) and Craigslist if you haven’t. Some people (my father in law at least) only use eBay and Craigslist, so you just never know.

Hoping for the best.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my gear back today. It landed in a ladies yard and today she found my phone and contacted me. I offered her a reward but she did not what it but I insisted. She said she was going to give it to a family in her neighborhood who would not be having Xmas. WOW I got my gear back and a family will have Xmas. Thanks to everyone who had suggestions and offered gear. Happy holidays to you all.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Glad to hear it worked out well in the end. I would have been stressed but what a kind gesture for the lady passing it on also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts