Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Z is pimpin'! 8) Seen the coconut tree before, but not the rug yet.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I loved it, too bad that pic does not have the plastic sea critters that were out too. Priceless.... :D

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
What can I say?...I love summer...winter ranks right up there with the Broncos...okay never mind if winter played the Broncos I would take winter 8 days a week...and winter is starting to look like at least 5 more weeks until ice off...

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
winter ranks right up there with the Broncos...okay never mind if winter played the Broncos I would take winter 8 days a week...
Good man. GO PANTHERS!!!!! (or anyone else that plays the Donkeys)

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Good man. GO PANTHERS!!!!! (or anyone else that plays the Donkeys)
That's the other problem with Steeler fans. For some reason, they LOVE our state, but hate our team. Not sure why. Not like we have some sort of rivalry. Haters to hate. But that's a Steeler fan, they only know black and yellow.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I don't hate the Broncos Kenny. I just like to give you ****!!! If PFM wasn't the QB I might even root for them to win.......NOT

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
I don't hate the Broncos Kenny. I just like to give you ****!!! If PFM wasn't the QB I might even root for them to win.......NOT
Does this mean you're partial to Cammy? He IS kinda cute-

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does this mean you're partial to Cammy? He IS kinda cute-
After that post game interview I wouldn't root for him even if he's playing against the Broncos. He's a first class punk. Zero class.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts