Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realized my son left two nice rods leaning against the cable near the boat ramp at Aurora last Saturday. If anyone grabbed them I would be grateful to get them back. We where loading up the Toons and he forgot he left the rods against the cable near boat ramp.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Did you check with the rangers I know they pick up items left.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Called yesterday and the office already closed. Hopefully they where turned in will check this morning when they open.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well checked with park office and rangers nothing turned in.
Hope who ever claimed them based on finders keepers mentality contracts some type of fibromyalgia to the genitals or if the person was a woman may you be cursed with excessive facial hair from this day forward.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Well checked with park office and rangers nothing turned in.
Hope who ever claimed them based on finders keepers mentality contracts some type of fibromyalgia to the genitals or if the person was a woman may you be cursed with excessive facial hair from this day forward.
I saw a post about 2 rods found on one of the FB fishing communities. I think it was Colorado hunting and fishing.

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Right on R! Good lookin out bud!!! Good to CYA here, wondered if you were still around!

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got off the phone and he has them . Very lucky to get them back and heck of a nice guy to track me down on the fishing sites to get the rods back to me. Still some good peeps out there.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Right on! I like when the internet helps fishing! Happy for ya!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts