Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, lost my rod in the parking lot at the end of Reservoir rd. I can identify the rod (marks etc), reel and fly line. I can also pattern the flies that were on the line (my ties, have em in my box). Any info is greatly apprecitaed. It is also possible this rod was stolen... if that is the case, lynch the dude with the winston! >:D

REWARD

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Re: Lost Winston Fly rod in Pueblo by the Ark (reward offered)

I bet Hobie found it!

Hope you get it back Jason!!...

·
Registered
11,176 Posts

zman said:
I bet Hobie found it!

Hope you get it back Jason!!...
For Sale....One Winston fly rod...with reel...and pre-rigged with hand tied flies...must meet in a dark, out of the way location, to pick up ..

and zman..quit calling me...I know you don't fly fish... ::)

Sorry to hear you lost your rod....Hopefully someone will return it..

·
Registered
340 Posts

Oyey,

Don't know you but that sucks. I had a Sage 4 weight stolen years ago and it still bothers me. I let one of my son's buddies use it. He left it on the top of the truck when they went down to the river with the dog to goof around. When we got back to the truck the rod was gone. What am I gonna do charge a 15 year old kid $500 to replace my rod?

Anyway, sorry to hear that and hope they catch the creep.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks everyone... I signed up for Hatch mag...maybe I'll win. I know the Winston rep a little from fishing here, so maybe if he is at the ISE and I beg, he'll hook me up with a deal..

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Folks, my rod was returned to me thanks to a LOT of fortunate circumstances and kind hearted people.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Buy Steroids Online | Dianabol Steroid | Buy Anabolic Steroids | Bodybuilding Steroids | Injectable Steroids

Athletes and Bodybuilders - buying Steroids Online is made easy at Oscaro Service – your No Prescription Drugstore. Buy Domestic Steroids, Body Building Steroids, Anabolic Steroids, Dianabol Steroids. We ship discreetly, internationally, secure checkout

1 - 15 of 15 Posts