Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that so many loud mouth liberals whom self-identify as tolerant are so intolerant?

Does the Obomasiah not provide you with the tolerant leadership you deserve?

Is He not truly thy shepherd?

Does thouest want?

Do you require protection amongst thy moral host ?

Is thy Polosi or thy reed thy talisman against all common scene?

If so, failing to place thy faith in the Obomasiah, and forsaking thy commitment to the notion that thouest art wrapped in the cloak of self righteousness, does thouest interpret thine doctrine as false and worthy of such casual dismissal?

I am going to judge others! Cheesy

The way I live, it is likely that it shall occur sooner rather than later. Roll Eyes And when I judge others, I will stay self righteous, like a George Soros.

I AM COOL WITH THAT! Cool

I got my portion of the white guilt when I was quite a little chap.

Why can't you ? Huh

DF

;)

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Re: Libtards for Obama

"Libtard"? Yet another slur of some sort, derived from a slur for the mentally ill?

And you wonder why some of us think some of you professd "Christians" are beneath contempt..... ::)

Thanks for reaffirming that my perception is indeed correct.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Libtards for Obama

Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry it was just suppose to be in jest I apologize...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Reminds me of the early years on here...someone threw a special olympics picture out there and made an insensitive post towards the mentally retarded whom a poster had a little brother who was afficted with that medical problem...well lets just say it wasnt pretty...Ken (half owner at that time of the site who didnt have anything to do with it) had the older brother stalking him and wanting to know who it was and where they lived...

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I an quite happy to provide a template for the organization of your rambling and incoherent perspective as often as you require. If you study closely enough you may come to grasp the rudiments of language in time.

I am deeply flattered! :D

SS

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Dont bother with these bozos. They will bow to Obama till they are all in a soup kitchen line.

HOPE AND CHANGE!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Oyey said:
It cracks me up when folks try and copy someone else's idea, but then botch the whole thing...
Botch might not even be a strong enough term for this one...

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I love how all the boyfriends come running in to help with the bashing...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Somebody needs to freshen up...try minty...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts