Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Drilled 1st holes @ 9am. Drilled 2 more at 915. Didn't drill anymore. The reservoir of Seaman spewed forth its load of succulent perch unto us. We reveled in the golden perch shower of love. Landed 120 by 1030pm and called it a day. It was a warm calm sunny morning at Jizm Lake. Only 1 Seaman Sucker was caught. Shoe must have thinned them out.
It was literally as fast as you could drop the kasty down to the bottom and lift it up and a perch would be missed or caught. An older dude on a bucket left when we got there with his load of golden love.
Several other groups were observed awash in the briny manliness! All were 9-10". Big was 10.5", no jumbos but thats not what brings us to the Ocean of Orgasmic Perch.

Gawd I love that place! ;D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Curious what size kastyies your using and if you are tipping them with anything? Going to take my nephew up there tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Curious what size kastyies your using and if you are tipping them with anything? Going to take my nephew up there tomorrow morning.
1/8th oz. silver/green tipped with perch eye. Good luck!

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nicely done oh master of the Jiz!
Thx you sir! Although after the afterglow wore off, I measured them and 1/2 were 8.75" and 1/2 were 9". The big was 10".

Blinded by lust!

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
lol you must of sobered up by the time we talked to you!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
With that much lovin goin on, you sure you were not blinded by golden perch jizz?

>:D:biggrin1:>:D:biggrin1:

Slayer Slayin! :thumb:

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Where's your guys report??:D
Lol I think it is probably still asleep!...I had my chances and didnt convert...Grababrewski rocked his chances...and you have to admit we did better than you thought we would do...you had an invite even though I i know u hate the place in the winter...Ronco scared you off from his previous days outing...I will go back maybe in 2 weeks...on call starting tomorrow or I would go back Saturday...

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Nice haul!:thumb::thumb::thumb: break out the Blew Cheese!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts