Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
P I K E
10,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get ready for the new ice season. I bought this a few years ago and brought it home, threw it in a bucket and it has never left the house...still brand new! Don't remember what I paid for it, think about $250.00 but used units are still selling over $200.00 when I find them. Comes with everything but the charger, not in box and can't find it. First $150.00 can have it out on 1st ice! PM me if interested!

More fish in your frying pan! This Lowrance® Elite-4 CHIRP Ice Machine combines CHIRP sonar, DownScan ImagingTM, a built-in GPS with over 3,000 bodies of water, and portable ice-fishing transducer to put your bait in the strike zone. And gone are the days of struggling to tell the difference between game fish and habitat. Thanks to a high-quality CHRIP sonar and optimized 4.3" display finding fish has never been easier.
Features:
  • CHRIP sonar clearly distinguishes between bait and game fish
  • View multiple CHIRP sonar settings on one display
  • Weighted ice-fishing transducer has 20° of coverage
  • Float mount provides both quick and easy removal
  • Built-in GPS with detailed maps of over 3,000 lakes and rivers
  • Create maps from retrieved sonar data with Insight GenesisTM
  • 4.3" display optimized for ultra-bright days on the ice
  • DownScan OverlayTM technology puts DownScan Imaging on sonar
  • Multi-window display lets you customize your layout
  • Easy 1-finger operation
  • Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure, and bottom detail
  • TrackBackTM reviews recorded sonar history
  • Includes weatherproof soft-sided pack with front and rear pouches, an adjustable display platform, 2 StowAway® utility boxes, 12V battery, and charger

1 - 1 of 1 Posts