Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Awesome! Much cheaper than the Garmin tr1. Looks like I'm gonna have to switch to a motorguide now.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Cool idea, wonder if they will have it speed limited it you set the throttle and it steers. I can just imagine people under outboard power not paying attention to where they're and the boat is going.....

I bet if you did a lot of gas trolling, this could come in real handy.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool idea, wonder if they will have it speed limited it you set the throttle and it steers. I can just imagine people under outboard power not paying attention to where they're and the boat is going.....

I bet if you did a lot of gas trolling, this could come in real handy.
I wondered about speed limitations too. Will ask about that. If you have networked compatible systems the gas motor or electric could be operated from the opposite end of the boat...aka control your kicker from the bow Lowrance or control your electric from the console Lowrance.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Pretty soon you'll be able to fish from your living room. Just send the truck out with instructions to launch the boat, and then send your boat out and tell it to fetch some walleyes. Control them both from your phone.

Sounds like great fun......::)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts