Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new boat, so I am equipping it. I ordered downriggers and the back up fishfinding unit listed above, but after three weeks of waiting, I called and found out they were waiting on the stereo components before shipping. I told them don't bother, If they are not here in Colorado before my departure I will pick them up at Cabelas on the way to Michigan. They said no worries, we will get them to you, I called a couple days later and they said they had good news, everything was on its way, and they had bad news - it would not be in Colorado until I was in Michigan.... So they said they would reroute to Michigan. Long story short, one of the downriggers arrived here in Colorado before I left, so I emailed the owner of the company en-route, and he said everything usually arrives the same day. He said I should pick up the
missing stuff en-route - as equipping the boat was the purpose of my trip, and I did. Low and behold, the missing stuff showed up in Michgan after I stopped by Cabelas. So I now have the listed items in unopened boxes, free of tax, shipping, plus a deduct for the cost and head ache for to me to return the items.

Lets try 670 for the Elite 7 Gold Combo, and 480 for the HDS 10.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Lowrance+Elite-7+HDI+Gold+Combo+83/200/455/800+T/M+Ducer&tbm=shop&spd=2736191541478786784

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=cannon+magnum+stx+10&tbm=shop&spd=5815676168489295220

Oh, and a pic of me and my new boat.

Attachments

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Ter, you mean STX 10 right? :rolleyes: If not I'll take an HDS 10 for that price! :biggrin1:

great lookin boat...congrats!!!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, its in great condition and runs like a top. I took it to Stannard Rock last Thursday. Those 120 mile round trips are what I bought it for, used less then 3/8 of a tank.

I'm going to return the stuff I listed here tomorrow.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
When we gonna see ya out at the Crack in that thing?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts