Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 2 sonar/gps unit for sale. It's like new, only used half a season. No scratches or dings and everything works as it should. Included is a power cable, but it does NOT come with a transducer. These are about as good as it gets when it comes to electronics. Click the link below if you're not familiar. I'm asking $600.

http://www.lowrance.com/en-US/Resou...l-Product-Listings/Series-HDS/HDS7-en-us.aspx

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anywhere from $50 to $300 depending on if you want a basic transom mount ducer or a high end sidescan/downscan transducer.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I have a Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 2 sonar/gps unit for sale. It's like new, only used half a season. No scratches or dings and everything works as it should. Included is a power cable, but it does NOT come with a transducer. These are about as good as it gets when it comes to electronics. Click the link below if you're not familiar. I'm asking $600.

http://www.lowrance.com/en-US/Resou...l-Product-Listings/Series-HDS/HDS7-en-us.aspx
Ive got a transducer that went to my HDS 5 before I made it an ice machine. let me double check that the transducer for the 5 and 7 is the same, if so I'll buy it if Oyey doesn't take it.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
The whole unit new at cabelas on sale now with the touch screen and lss transducer is $799 might be the reason for no takers!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
cabelas $749, $100 lowarnce rebate. $100 cabelas buck, try $550 for brand new with warrenty, sucks but electronics value goes down real fast. If your ok buying year old stuff deals are great $550 for that unit new is smoking good bargin, have one on my boat and love it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a great deal from Cabelas. Looks like i have to drop my price. If anyone's interested, make me a reasonable offer.

Since it doesn't include a transducer, it makes a good 2nd unit on the console, or a bow unit for those that have a transducer built into their bowmounts. I used it mostly for mapping on my console.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts