Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those working on a boat for a winter project. This is still a great starter fishfinder for those putting together their 1st boat or those wanting to put a second FF somewhere else on their rig on a BUDGET. I had this as my dash unit until I upgraded and am surprised at how much these still go for used. If you want pics of it PM me and I'll send them to you. This unit comes with the face shield and the upgraded HD GPS puck. Also comes with the Navionics HotMaps Premium West SD card for the time period(I never used it). This unit is still in great shape.

$100.00 PM if interested!

Display:
7" (17.8 cm) diagonal 480V x 640H pixel resolution 16-bit color SolarMax™ TFT display
Advanced cold cathode screen and keypad backlighting
Multiple full- and split-screen sonar / GPS options
Programmable color palette
6 sonar display color choices
Sonar:
Choice of dual-frequency (50 / 200 kHz) or single-frequency (200 kHz) Skimmer® transducer with built-in temp sensor
8,000W peak-to-peak (1,000W RMS) power
Depth range to 3,000 ft (915 m) and beyond
FlashGraf™ LCD flasher+sonar graph with COLORLINE™
Adjustable ping speed automatically engages HyperScroll™ for locating fish targets at higher boat speeds
FasTrack™ vertical flasher bar
Standard sonar features: Advanced Signal Processing (ASP™), COLORLINE™, Advanced Fish Symbol I.D.™, FishTrack™, multi-zoom options, sonar alarms, backup memory, and more
GPS / Mapping:
Precision 12-parallel channel GPS with WAAS receiver... 1,000 waypoints / 1,000 event markers / 100 routes and 100 savable plot trails / 10,000 points per trail
30GB hard drive preloaded with tons of electronic charts, including: MapCreate™ USA Series 7 topographical, land-based mapping with street-level detail and over 2 million POIs, U.S. Enhanced Lake Maps and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO coverage with depth contours, NauticPath™ Coastal with Great Lakes coverage
Optional MapCreate™ Accessory Pack includes MapCreate™ USA Topo CDs, USB memory card reader, and one memory card (sold separately)
Compatible with optional plug-&-play Lowrance FreedomMaps™, Fishing Hot Spots® Pro, LakeMaster® Pro Maps, NauticPath™ USA, and Navionics® electronic charts (sold separately)
One-touch MOB (Man Overboard)
42 different graphic icons to mark your favorite spots
40 map zoom ranges, 0.04,000 miles
Plus:
NMEA 2000® compatible LowranceNET™ networking
Advanced digital recording / playback of sonar graph and GPS details... plus custom map uploading
5-pin Ethernet expansion port compatible for radar and satellite radio
Two full RS-232 port for NMEA 0183 data communications
Two waterproof slot for digital media card (MMC / SD not included) to record graphs, GPS details, and display optional custom mapping
Back-up memory saves customized settings
Sealed and waterproof construction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts