Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fish finder is in excellent condition and works perfectly, only reason I am selling is I upgraded to an HDS 7... It is a Lowrance X125 with transducer/mounting hardware, gambel mount, cover and users manual. You will need to purchase a power cord (can be found on Ebay for about $30)... Unit is in excellent condition and was kept indoors when not in use. $75

Next, I have a MinnKota Endura 50 12v electric trolling motor. I bought this new in the box and have used it twice. It works perfectly. I am asking $125

And last, I have a set of 2 cannon, manual downriggers with mounts, and lead balls. My lead balls are two different colors and they are heavy :eek:

I will not separate the pair of downriggers. One of the mounts is missing the spring loaded bolt that keeps it in position. The mounts swivel. I will throw in a couple quick releases with these. The pictures I took of these, suck, so I will get better ones later in the week. I will take $185 for both downriggers, two balls, both mounts and the quick releases.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have any used mattresses for sale?
The one I'm selling has been photographed with a certain someone peeking out from under the covers!!! Perhaps I should post it up...

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All items sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts