Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a ton of lucky crafts in today! I get them for super cheap and get two of each so Im planning on selling one of each of the lures that I got! I can sell them to you much cheaper than you can buy them in store and also have some stuff that isn’t really available in store around here. Most of these lures retail for about $17 or so. I can do $12 or even cheaper if you buy multiple lures. Get at me!!! I have jerks, cranks, lipless cranks and even some giant bladebaits!! These lures are the best. They’re pretty much the only hard baits I buy anymore. The colors are awesome, they’re super durable, and the action is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'll take one of each that you have doubles of. And let's go fishing!
Sounds good, man! I fish bacially daily so I’m game. Let’s do it. You want me to ship them or you wanna just meet up? I’d be willing to do $ 9a piece so you’d be looking at $162 for 18 lures!!!

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To anyone else that’s interested, I am going to keep doing this and make a thing out of it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sounds good, man! I fish bacially daily so I’m game. Let’s do it. You want me to ship them or you wanna just meet up? I’d be willing to do $ 9a piece so you’d be looking at $162 for 18 lures!!!

We could probably meet up. What part of town are you in? I'm in Westminster. Do you take venmo? C

1 - 6 of 6 Posts