Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else here signed up for Lucky Tackle Box? I just received my first box and it is kind of cool. It is like $15/mo and they send you a box full of random fishing stuff each month. I received a crankbait, a jig, a bunch of random plastics, and a little magazine that explains how to fish the jig and the crankbait.

I like it as they sent stuff I normally wouldn't buy so it kind of forces me to try something new and learn some new techniques. For instance I never use football jigs but they sent one with an article on how to fish a football jig so I will be throwing this thing the next chance I get. I also received some plastics and there is nothing wrong with more plastics! There is a fly fishing version out there too but I am not sure if I am going to sign up or not.

So, anyone else using Lucky Tackle Box? I just received my first box and I think it is kind of cool.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
I've seen it posted on FB but have not signed up...... Are the lures you got name brand or knock offs?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not huge on what brands are popular or whatever but it seemed like at least decent quality stuff. I am not saying it was full of super expensive name brand lures, probably off brands, but it seemed like decent enough stuff. Probably made by small companies looking to get their product out there. I will have zero problem with putting the stuff on the end of a line and casting it out there.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I think I might have poked fun at the baitball lure too soon. I had never heard of it. Looks like this lure might work! My bad. :embarassed:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts