Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed some of my xraps collecting dust today, better they be getting rusty than dusty.... Took 'em out for a quick washing.

Pretty good brown for the location, real good body condition. Pic doesn't do justice at all. Xrap12.

Moved on and got another skinny but decent one on, xrap10.

Just a quick washing today and a couple fishes. Tight lines everyone.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Guess I might as well add a few...

Ok few more pics...

Put in the windshield time on this trip, didn't do well fishing at all...lol. Kinda embarrassing...well I have half an excuse anyways , they closed the dam where I wanted to fish. Even besides that I know dudes who did real well out there a couple weeks back but heard the bite was off while I was there... Only fish we saw landed all day was this rubber lip, size 2 beadhead san wan Canadian crawer used. Well at least my daughter got to haul in one fish, threw down a decent fight on my trout rod. All the same I hope next camping trip produces more fishies...

These are from a while back, only been bass fishin a few times this year. Got this one on and handed off the rod...

Well she got the hang of it pretty quick and landed a few on her own...she acted scared of hold em tho..lol

Ok well I don't even wanna talk about my walleye season this year. I had a real nice one shake off at my feet a while back and then a huge jinx. Not only did I skunk miserably multiple times I also broke off casted off a ton of lures. Well alls I can say is I hope this fall is more productive! Here's a small one I got on and my daughter landed.

Tight lines.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Nice job J-Wurg! Pretty wifey-- what's she doing with you?? (LOL!) J/K.

Tight lines!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a pic of that brown. I was thinking prolly a solid three pluss or four pounds. Got a nice fight from it...

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice brown! That number 12 X-Rap puts the size of that fish into perspective.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
2 pounds even was my best brown ever... Caught when I was 11 years old, caught at Sweetwater back before it was a big tourist trap/resort. I hold that as my highest point in trout fishing.

You seem to blow my crown jewel out of the water on a weekly basis.

Ass....

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2 pounds even was my best brown ever... Caught when I was 11 years old, caught at Sweetwater back before it was a big tourist trap/resort. I hold that as my highest point in trout fishing.

You seem to blow my crown jewel out of the water on a weekly basis.

Ass....

Yo mang if you wanna go fishin for 'em before ya leave CO lemme know. Mostly what I been catching is small but we'll prolly catch some fish. If you wanna come back out in the fall I'd be down to fish for 'em to...lemme know dude....

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thx for the replies everyone. Tight lines.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts