Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to my local spot tonight to do some fishing. I haven't been fishing much lately with the semester wrapping up. I'm not sure exaclty what time I got there but it was around nine or so, I believe. I worked a rogue and a pointer minnow for a few hours and didn't get any. I slowed my retrieve down a bit and incorporated some pauses and I finally got a walleye. Not too long after, I stuck a white bass. It was a pig. Definitely my pb. I thought maybe it was a small wiper at first but she only had one tongue patch and wiper haven't been stocked for a while so they'd be much larger. I got both on a lc pointer minnow 100 in the crack color. It's worked really good for me lately as far as smallies are concerned. The more I use lucky craft jerkbaits, the more I love them. Their finishes are top notch and so is the quality. Before I left, my roomy asked me to bring him some fish so I obliged. Ended up getting home around one. Didn't get any after the white bass but I'm gonna go back tomorrow. The white bass was 17.5 inches. I plan on fishing and posting more now that school is finishing up. I'd like to get a big wiper, trout or walleye now.

·
P I K E
10,116 Posts
Very nice Whomp, great Golden Eye right there dude! Congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts