Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the spawn out for some Lakers today. We were slated to arrive on the lake around 8am or so! That didn't happen. We left about a half hour late, and got caught up in the ski traffic! We didn't get there until about about 10:30am! We set up shop at around 65'. Fish were everywhere from 40' to the bottom! The fish were hitting well on jigged tubes, white and chartreuse tipped with sucker.(as if you needed to know) The dead stick was not the ticket today! We landed only 5, but lost at least 8 on the rod. We missed many hits. Some pics!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hope you enjoy!

Jim

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nice job Jim...waita get the kiddos out and for Macs to boot...did they have fun?...they did great hooking fish in 65 feet of water...no easy task for grown ups much less kiddos...

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Nice job, always great to see the kids catching fish btw thanks for not posting the lake, it's nice to see a post without naming the lake and sending hundreds of anglers there as some do.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
So thats where you were! I love it when my people catch fish! The kids will ALWAYS remember that! More fun for me when my guests catch fish than I do!

Was gonna go downtown, but I'm fighting a brutal sinus infection, and seemed to have germed up everyone else where I work and at home.... they are all pissed at me and I feel like S--T...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I'm really impressed. And yes, it's hard to get adults to successfully catch fish in 65 fow. Boys did great!

Nothing's cooler than watching a little kid land a fish, no matter where you fish. Glad you had a good time! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts