Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the old pond today and found some lakers. If your headed that way huck some metal.... no sucker meat necessary. Today got me amped for chasing this awesome fish through the ice, can't wait!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Cool! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Good job on your outing dude, but if your going to call yourself Colorado Mackinaw than you need to do a way better job representing the species.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
He likes the species is from Colorado and combined the two for his handle and was the first to register for the handle...it doesnt need deeper meaning...we let Grababrewski have that handle and others here like beer more than him...ok bad example...

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Good job on your outing dude, but if your going to call yourself Colorado Mackinaw than you need to do a way better job representing the species.
Haven't fished for lakers in quite awhile...... there my favorite fish to target here in Colorado yet don't get too many opprotunities to chase them...... I would agree with a name like Colorado Mackinaw you'd think monster fish and epic battles..... mackinaw are a blast to catch and a big part to why I enjoy fishing for them...... just stoked that I didn't get the skunk and don't know when I'll be back...... when I do though I plan to butcher anything over 30" :pound:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didn't have it on the entire time..... forgot to charge my spare and had to pick and choose when to use it.... I also didn't want to lose pressure/focus on the fish trying to start up the camera..... being distracted will often lead to losing a fish..... I did manage some underwater footage..... thought about posting it but don't know how to post videos without using YouTube? Haven't really got a chance to use the thing..... I won it at the mall in a claw machine!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Didn't have it on the entire time..... forgot to charge my spare and had to pick and choose when to use it.... I also didn't want to lose pressure/focus on the fish trying to start up the camera..... being distracted will often lead to losing a fish..... I did manage some underwater footage..... thought about posting it but don't know how to post videos without using YouTube? Haven't really got a chance to use the thing..... I won it at the mall in a claw machine!

Can use photobucket or just make the youtube vid private so only people who you share the link with can view it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts