Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks good & has been great for 4 years. Last fall it went out on me though after having intermittent outages. It powers on but doesn't send power to the steering or prop. I've called Minn Kota & they suspect the control board needs to be replaced (fairly common repair). I checked all the wires & they seem fine, so it probably is the control board. If you'd like to hassle with switching out the control board and/or some other possible repair, then make a reasonable offer. I'm selling the AutoPilot & CoPilot separately (see 2 other posts). It does come with the foot pedal. I thought about getting this fixed with one of the local repair guys or doing it myself, but instead I decided to buy a new one with a warranty. You can take a look at it in Highlands Ranch.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
I can offer $50... I don't know if that is reasonable or not because I don't know what it is worth... It is for my dad's pontoon... I bet he can fix it.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oyey said:
$300 for a broken trolling motor? Sorry man.... that is a tough proposition.
I will entertain the thought of $250 as I consider listing this with no reserve on ebay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts