Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been hitting my local walleye haunts pretty hard so far. Took me a good long while to pattern these fish, but persistence and cold weather gear have paid off! Changing my retrieve has been key till I found what they wanted. 2 fish 30.5", 1 with a poor measurement on my end, but 8,5 on my scale... I was too excited lol first big one on the year. A couple in the 24" range. A few in the 15-20" range not pictured.

In chronological order:

[/URL]
First on the season, by myself and a poor photo lol

The bad measurement fish

10.4#

10# 9oz

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Well done! :thumb: I have heard of your exploits via a common friend. In fact, it was rumors about one of those 10 pounders that got me out of the house last week. I had not fished for a little over a week at that point in time. BTW, I like your artwork! :biggrin1:

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Andrew you suck! Lol save me a bite one time !
I told you that you should of went to kansas instead of Florida...but noooo!...

Good to meet you Andrew...you have developed mad skills!...nice work!...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well done! :thumb: I have heard of your exploits via a common friend. In fact, it was rumors about one of those 10 pounders that got me out of the house last week. I had not fished for a little over a week at that point in time. BTW, I like your artwork! :biggrin1:
Glad the rumors got you out there and got you into some nice fish! Your fish from last year have been good motivation for me haha. The artwork was inspired by yours lol. Figured I had to follow suit!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to meet you Andrew...you have developed mad skills!...nice work!...[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, good to meet you too. Will see you around soon I am sure!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Free bump for you, Andrew. BTW, if you want a lot of views, you have to build more of a "wow" effect in your title. Possible titles for your thread: "10 Pound Walleyes Galore," or "Monster Walleyes a-Plenty," or "More 10 Pounders than You and Your Daddy and Your Momma Will Ever Catch." :biggrin1:

I told you that you should of went to kansas instead of Florida...but noooo!...
Quit giving away my walleye secret spot! ;)

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Great fish Andrew! Makes all the cold, windy nights breaking ice out of your eyelets every other cast worth it :) Well deserved mi amigo!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts