Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my spot that I fish during march and I really hit it hard during spring break. I nailed some nice ones!! it was an awesome week, the weekend before spring break I netted 32 in one day, it was incredible... the next day I got 14. it was pretty good, but spring break is when I nailed the big boys. the best part about all of this was getting my buddy from Texas hooked onto fly fishing and helping him out to catch a few good fish.

My best one from my spot, a 23" cutthroat.

Fat football of a rainbow, about 18"

a nice 20" fish

and this was a really nice one that I caught at Longmeadow Ranch, some of you may have heard of it, private property and it was a 24" cutthroat

those are my best fish of march so far! I have quit fishing my spot cause the suckers moved in, and it gets annoying catching 10-12 suckers for every trout... and some of you may figure out where I was fishing... lol

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Those are some great pictures, keep them comin.

·
Registered
238 Posts
hmmmmm that bridge looks very familiar...................nice trout by the way!!!! I think that bridge is local to CSU. Is there a large fish eye mirror near by?

Pondfisher

·
Registered
238 Posts
I totally understand.........again nice fish.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
If you know where they are, by all means go fish for them!! probably catch a bunch of suckers now though...
That's funny!
When I first started fishing there I thought the suckers were trout. I thought I had hit the mother load. I was wrong. ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts