Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard what supposedly happened on SportsCenter...between Brady and Moss in the lockerroom post game I think...

Supposedly Brady told Moss to shave his beard...

To which Moss replied...get a hair cut...you look like a girl!!!!

bwahaahahahahahhahaaa...epic!...Nice job Randy!

They reportedly had to be seperated...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kind of weird its what they are reporting on SportsCenter...

But then you go to ESPN and here is part of an article...I think generally where there is smoke there is fire...you dont get rid of a person of Moss's ability when you have a potential superbowl team...

That may not have been the only altercation involving Moss and a member of the Patriots in the final days of his time with New England. Moss and QB Tom Brady had to be separated after a confrontation during the week leading up to the Dolphins game, according to a CBS Sports report. Brady reportedly had become upset with the way Moss was behaving, and at one point told the receiver to shave his beard.

"Moss countered, you need to get your hair cut. You look like a girl," according to CBS Sports' Charley Casserly, a former NFL GM. Brady has grown out his hair this year, saying his wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, likes it long.

However, Sports Illustrated's Peter King said on NBC's "Football Night in America" that two highly placed sources in the Patriots' organization called the report untrue. Tom Curran of Comcast SportsNet New England also reported a source saying it's untrue.

Regardless of the alleged incident between the former teammates, Brady has publicly maintained that their relationship remains strong.
http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5670760

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jörmungandr said:
the fashionable drama of 2 grown sweaty athletic men I have never met, in a locker room dictates how I live my everyday life.
not sure what that means...just thought it was funny...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
zman said:
Jörmungandr said:
the fashionable drama of 2 grown sweaty athletic men I have never met, in a locker room dictates how I live my everyday life.
not sure what that means...just thought it was funny...
I think it's short for "I don't care". :D

But I think it's hilarious, zman! Thanks!

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Oyey said:
Dammit, if I could just grow my friggin hair.
:D :D :D :D :D

Just grow the sides long man!!!! Like the tebowcut earlier this year....minus the hair in front. You got it man....I believe in you!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Why not just get the report from our own resident, highly placed source in the Patriots' organization...?

Kraz, what really happened?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts