Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend and i got to highline about 1100 its a private lake in mead but if u pay the lady 5 dollars u can fish it i caught 5 channel cats over 20 inches on worms then we went over to mccall and it was non stop action i caught 15 rainbows all stockers 1 crappie 10 perch and a huge carp my friend caught a bass that was between 4 and 5 pounds i was so mad that i forgot my camera we released eveything we caught we were using worms and xraps at mccall we were off the dam on the side by that big cowboy statue

·
Registered
529 Posts
Is highline lake actually a lake or farm pond? Where abouts near Mead is it? My wife likes to catch catfish...

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not a farm pond its a lake its not all that big but it has rainbow trout , largemouth bass , channel cats, crappie bluegill, perch carp the cats i have caught there have been huge i;ve caught 13 inch crappie there and huge largemouth i;ve known the lady for 8 years i havent fished it the last 2 years until yesterday but i;m sure in the summer it will be good she charges 5 dollars to fish and u can rent aluminum boats with paddles for 5 bucks or bring ur own boat but like i said the lake isnt all that big

1 - 6 of 6 Posts