Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried Mckay for the first time this morning just to check out a new place. Weather sucked. I mostly walked around the lake checking it out. Only place I tried for any amount of time was the far corner of the dam. Lots of carp. I made several casts to them with no takers. They looked to be feeding though. All were quite a ways out, so long casts were needed. The only other fish I saw was a lone crappie taking a walk around the lake on a stringer, which I expect is the norm for this place based what I saw there. Might go back for carp, otherwise, not the place for me.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Thanks for the report! That place used to rock, man... Crappie, cats, gills... Never caught a bass there, but I know they used to be in there.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, might try it again then when it heats up. I have better places but really need to find some new local ones to mix it up, even if the fishing is just ok.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I turned in some Asians there for keeping over they're limits on crappie. When that lake was the rod and gun club lake it was the best gill and crappie lake on the front range. Cats and bass were also huge. It is very poorly managed.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I turned in some Asians there for keeping over they're limits on crappie. When that lake was the rod and gun club lake it was the best gill and crappie lake on the front range. Cats and bass were also huge. It is very poorly managed.
Really? ::) Never been to that place and don't plan to.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
K. Did you make that post on FX? And what's your point? At least articulate when you fart... Then we can discuss. BTW, I am not on that Facebook page. I do know a couple of the people who posted there.
No, I did not make that post. My user name over there is the same as here, but I almost never post there.

I'm not sure what you want to discuss, you said you never fish there and never will. If you have something else to say, say it. The links posted relate to the lake for this report and activities related to harvest and over limits, something that was also mentioned in this thread.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
No, I did not make that post. My user name over there is the same as here, but I almost never post there.

I'm not sure what you want to discuss, you said you never fish there and never will. If you have something else to say, say it. The links posted relate to the lake for this report and activities related to harvest and over limits, something that was also mentioned in this thread.
Well, let's think about the logic. Do your links have anything to do with my statement that I never fished over there and I don't plan to fish there? Nothing! So, once again, what is your point? There must be a reason... BTW, I am FXA0 over there and I posted in that thread.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
I have no doubt as to the integrity of aofisher as a sportsman and steward of our fisheries...

That said, the links in that report and suggestions made about the overharvest of fish by certain groups of anglers is not out of the realm of reason. Redneck crackers screw their sisters, black guys eat chicken, and Asians overharvest fish... I thought everyone knew that...

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, let's think about the logic. Do your links have anything to do with my statement that I never fished over there and I don't plan to fish there? Nothing! So, once again, what is your point? There must be a reason... BTW, I am FXA0 over there and I posted in that thread.
I never quoted you in my reply. I posted the links as part of the thread as a whole. The links have plenty to do with this thread since it's about the same lake and related to harvest and over limits. That is my point. Here's what my original post included: "The only other fish I saw was a lone crappie taking a walk around the lake on a stringer, which I expect is the norm for this place based what I saw there." Why are you even posting in this thread if you don't fish there or have something else to contribute?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have no doubt as to the integrity of aofisher as a sportsman and steward of our fisheries...

That said, the links in that report and suggestions made about the overharvest of fish by certain groups of anglers is not out of the realm of reason. Redneck crackers screw their sisters, black guys eat chicken, and Asians overharvest fish... I thought everyone knew that...
Nobody is questioning aofisher's integrity or stewardship, at least not me. I don't even know the guy.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I never quoted you in my reply. I posted the links as part of the thread as a whole. The links have plenty to do with this thread since it's about the same lake and related to harvest and over limits. That is my point. Here's what my original post included: "The only other fish I saw was a lone crappie taking a walk around the lake on a stringer, which I expect is the norm for this place based what I saw there." Why are you even posting in this thread if you don't fish there or have something else to contribute?
So you have no ulterior motives in posting what you posted? And it is just a coincidence that you posted what you posted after my post? I’ll tell you why I posted here: someone singled out my race. And you posted links pertaining to that. If indeed your post was an “innocent” one, then we are cool. If you have an ulterior motive, then man up and say what you want to say in the open. I fucking hate being called slurs in my back only to be told “I didn’t say that” when I confront people. Did you read Bobbys post? Fucker refers to Asians as "chi chong hong kong bastards" and "small eyed friends" but claims he not racist. ::)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
So you have no ulterior motives in posting what you posted? And it is just a coincidence that you posted what you posted after my post? I’ll tell you why I posted here: someone singled out my race. And you posted links pertaining to that. If indeed your post was an “innocent” one, then we are cool. If you have an ulterior motive, then man up and say what you want to say in the open. I fucking hate being called slurs in my back only to be told “I didn’t say that” when I confront people. Did you read Bobbys post? Fucker refers to Asians as "chi chong hong kong bastards" and "small eyed friends" but claims he not racist. ::)
Because there's a difference between racism and ignorance. I am ignorant I will make "racist" comments like that about every race including white. Idk if you have been on the facebook page but literally every name Is like "su tang wang" or something that rhymes like that, hence the chi chong hong kong statement. And as for the small eyed friends comment everyone in that hmong group is of that decent so yes his friend we're likely to have small eyes. Its all stereotypes and everybody stereotypes people some just don't say it!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts