Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine. Been healing since last Wednesday. I wasnt about to quit fishing to go get stitches-

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Mikey I hate to say it but youre and idiot if u stick your fingers in or around those green balls of pure fish hate!!!!...forceps pliers etc...imagine if you lost your grip on one and ended up with a hook in you and a hook in one of those evil so angry fish!!...

If Neal is going to go chase tigers dont go with...he has hooked himself more than Colfax avenue!

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Z It was a dumbass move-

Whataya mean soft? After the beast tore me a new one I simply covered the wound with a piece of tissue and wrapped it with electrical tape. Kept on chuckin-

·
Registered
702 Posts
C'mon Slayer. You know you gunna get a shitload for that little scratch. I bet the nurse laughed when you brought that into the ER.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Nurse Billy Bob Ratchett stitched him up!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I must say I was a little disappointed when I opened this thread titled "Meat" only to find a less than epic photo of a scar that looks like it was caused by a bluegill!!

I was looking for something with a little more substance!..LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
I must say I was a little disappointed when I opened this thread titled "Meat" only to find a less than epic photo of a scar that looks like it was caused by a bluegill!!

I was looking for something with a little more substance!..LOL
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

A bluegill could of caused that in your photo jeff!!! <zLIGHTER!!!!>

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
After the beast tore me a new one I simply covered the wound with a piece of tissue and wrapped it with electrical tape. Kept on chuckin-
Weak! Just take a drink out of that flask, pour a little on the cut, and keep fishing. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Jeff just referred to it as a "tiger gill" nip in a text...lolololololol!!!

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Oh come on it had to be expected...you could of been decapitated and this bunch would of told you to rub a little mud on it...I am stunned ao hasnt stepped to the plate and taken a few cuts...and raked a triple down the rightfield line...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts