Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am needing to put a transmission cooler on my 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 pick up truck. It is the 5.9 ltr motor. I already have the transmission cooler. I bought it thinking I could install it myself but found out that I don't want to do it. So I was wondering if there are any mechanics on here in Colorado Springs that would want to do this. If you want to email me or shoot me over a pm I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Jim

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
ElPasoCounty said:
Baja might be able to take care of it. His shop is near Circle & I25...
x2 Dave is the man, had his shop work on the wife's honda this weekend... they do great work and are honest!

Dave's Automotive
1511 Dustry Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80905-2841
(719) 576-3461

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
ePiC said:
ElPasoCounty said:
Baja might be able to take care of it. His shop is near Circle & I25...
x2 Dave is the man, had his shop work on the wife's honda this weekend... they do great work and are honest!

Dave's Automotive
1511 Dustry Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80905-2841
(719) 576-3461
x3

I would trust him to work on my stuff....and may have him do that in the near future.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everybody. I just spoke with Mr. Dave and he will be working on the truck tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your input.

Jim

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Right behind the 7-11 on the way to Dave's is Pott's Radiator. Those guys should be able to do it too and are they a throw back to something like 1960! They've done a couple of radiators for me in the last few years and I've had no problems.

It's worth stopping in for nostalgic reasons.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Jim
Another shop that is real good and does good work is Steve Mills Racing & auto component repair. 2215 W Vermijo 578-9288 You can tell him i sent you. he did all my work for 15 years and still works on all my sons cars

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Byron, Itook it over to Mr. Dave and man he did a fantastic job on it and was able to find out what was wrong with the front end of the truck. It is running like a champ again.

Thanks Dave.
Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts