Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Landed five…had five come unbuttoned and missed a handful of hits altogether…six inch megabass magdraft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Pimp!!! You need some Working Class Zero Citizen 6s! ;););)

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pimp!!! You need some Working Class Zero Citizen 6s! ;););)
Haha ya there’s a lot of cool **** I want…like a 86 baits doomrider. And they just released some but I wasn’t fast enough, I guess. I might try an eight inch magdraft now? We’ll see. I know they have a ten inch one, too.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Bro, you throw some expensive/cool ass baits. I'm to scared, lol! Thanks for throw'n em and posting so I can see what I'm missing, lol, lol! I've caught everything in Colorado this fall on the same 3" ripple shad - haven't even bothered to put a new one on, I know the sent has to be gone from it but it keeps catching so what the hell.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bro, you throw some expensive/cool ass baits. I'm to scared, lol! Thanks for throw'n em and posting so I can see what I'm missing, lol, lol! I've caught everything in Colorado this fall on the same 3" ripple shad - haven't even bothered to put a new one on, I know the sent has to be gone from it but it keeps catching so what the hell.
Thank you, good sir. I have a $300 Roman made awabi bass negotiator on the way. I dunno if I’m gonna fish it, though. I think it’s more of a mantle piece.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The best part is, I throw all these big, expensive baits into structure and snags intentionally cuz that’s where the fish are. And I whip them out and let them sink like a minute sometimes just so they get to the bottom. I’m super lucky, overall, though.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Guide me! I have some TKs that I've been wanting to throw!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Thank you, good sir. I have a $300 Roman made awabi bass negotiator on the way. I dunno if I’m gonna fish it, though. I think it’s more of a mantle piece.

You have to fish with it at least once, then frame it!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You have to fish with it at least once, then frame it!
I bought a shadow box so I can put a photo with me and my 29 inch eye, the master angler patch, the day pass from that trip and the exact jerkbait I used…it’s gonna be awesome

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Everyone is getting stoked for ice fishing…meanwhile I just wanna throw big lures…

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
65 bucks for a swim bait?? That would sure eat up my PERA check ;)
Buuuuuaaahhaaa!!! I hear you on that teach but I did buy two. LMAO. Not to throw though.... for resale. They go for quite a bit more on the reseller market!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts