Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the hills with the family this weekend. Geez it was nice up there. I-70 traffic sucks around Idaho Springs.

Anyway hiked up to a little lake and sight fished for lakers. Best was maybe 20" but they fight hard.

The take was so light it was nearly imperceptible. I missed the first couple due to that fact.

Only a couple pics due to fishing from cliffs and my inability to teach the russell how to work my phone-

Mac Explosion

Beach fishing.

View from my rock.

Cliff fishing.

Waiting for the next one-

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Another fine outing Slayer. Perhaps a GoPro would solve the picture taking problem?? I tried my new one out yesterday, but still have some practice to do before I can post the pics (something about having my hand in the way when I press the button-LMAO)

·
Registered
16,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Another fine outing Slayer. Perhaps a GoPro would solve the picture taking problem?? I tried my new one out yesterday, but still have some practice to do before I can post the pics (something about having my hand in the way when I press the button-LMAO)
I been thinking about that-

·
Registered
358 Posts
Slayer, nice fish and pics. Got me even more stoked for the upcoming lake trout frenzy. You should get a gopro- they're awesome. Getting the entire sequence of events on film from strike to landing is amazing.
Nice fish slayer! Whomp..... won me a gopro in those machines at the mall, the ones with all the really expensive prizes...... spent a dollar in return for a $300 go pro!!! Cant wait to use it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.