Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the hills with the family this weekend. Geez it was nice up there. I-70 traffic sucks around Idaho Springs.

Anyway hiked up to a little lake and sight fished for lakers. Best was maybe 20" but they fight hard.

The take was so light it was nearly imperceptible. I missed the first couple due to that fact.

Only a couple pics due to fishing from cliffs and my inability to teach the russell how to work my phone-

Mac Explosion

Beach fishing.

View from my rock.

Cliff fishing.

Waiting for the next one-

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice scenery!

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
nice pics mike, was up to granby sunday caught twenty between three of us biggest was seven pounds.caught all of them in roughly seventy fow. no pics once again. hope you kept some for the dog.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Another fine outing Slayer. Perhaps a GoPro would solve the picture taking problem?? I tried my new one out yesterday, but still have some practice to do before I can post the pics (something about having my hand in the way when I press the button-LMAO)

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice pics mike, was up to granby sunday caught twenty between three of us biggest was seven pounds.caught all of them in roughly seventy fow. no pics once again. hope you kept some for the dog.
70' wow! Got all mine in about 12'.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Another fine outing Slayer. Perhaps a GoPro would solve the picture taking problem?? I tried my new one out yesterday, but still have some practice to do before I can post the pics (something about having my hand in the way when I press the button-LMAO)
I been thinking about that-

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Slayer, nice fish and pics. Got me even more stoked for the upcoming lake trout frenzy. You should get a gopro- they're awesome. Getting the entire sequence of events on film from strike to landing is amazing.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Slayer, nice fish and pics. Got me even more stoked for the upcoming lake trout frenzy. You should get a gopro- they're awesome. Getting the entire sequence of events on film from strike to landing is amazing.
Nice fish slayer! Whomp..... won me a gopro in those machines at the mall, the ones with all the really expensive prizes...... spent a dollar in return for a $300 go pro!!! Cant wait to use it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice laker man!

Nice fish slayer! Whomp..... won me a gopro in those machines at the mall, the ones with all the really expensive prizes...... spent a dollar in return for a $300 go pro!!! Cant wait to use it!
Congratulations on the go pro I honestly never thought you could win on those machines. I wanna go go pro fishing now!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts