Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really dude! You should run for office!

He just said that on ESPN ::) Have fun being King James ***** for next 7-8 years!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
§limer said:
I heard him say he didn't want Billups brought up in all this, that he regrets that. AT least that is what was quoted on the ticket this am. No mention of the fans.
I just watched him on ESPN being interviewed before practice. I just want him gone ASAP!!!!!

I hope he comes home one night and finds La La having a three way with Spike lee and P DIddy ;D But I'm not bitter!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They just did a special segment on ESPN and they are reporting that the trade is very close. Only hang up is that the Nuggets want to include Harrington and his remaining 28 mil contract to the Nets. Why the hell did we sign him in the first place then?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,407 Posts
Neal/CO said:
They just did a special segment on ESPN and they are reporting that the trade is very close. Only hang up is that the Nuggets want to include Harrington and his remaining 28 mil contract to the Nets. Why the hell did we sign him in the first place then?
To bolster a frontcourt in hopes that we'd win an nba title.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
§limer said:
Neal/CO said:
They just did a special segment on ESPN and they are reporting that the trade is very close. Only hang up is that the Nuggets want to include Harrington and his remaining 28 mil contract to the Nets. Why the hell did we sign him in the first place then?
To bolster a frontcourt in hopes that we'd win an nba title.

Seems to me he could step right into Melo's spot. He may be listed as a PF but he plays like a small forward. I think he has been a nice addition and don't see why he couldn't stay?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,844 Posts
Neal/CO said:
§limer said:
Neal/CO said:
They just did a special segment on ESPN and they are reporting that the trade is very close. Only hang up is that the Nuggets want to include Harrington and his remaining 28 mil contract to the Nets. Why the hell did we sign him in the first place then?
To bolster a frontcourt in hopes that we'd win an nba title.

Seems to me he could step right into Melo's spot. He may be listed as a PF but he plays like a small forward. I think he has been a nice addition and don't see why he couldn't stay?
yep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,780 Posts
Oyey said:
Neal/CO said:
§limer said:
Neal/CO said:
They just did a special segment on ESPN and they are reporting that the trade is very close. Only hang up is that the Nuggets want to include Harrington and his remaining 28 mil contract to the Nets. Why the hell did we sign him in the first place then?
To bolster a frontcourt in hopes that we'd win an nba title.

Seems to me he could step right into Melo's spot. He may be listed as a PF but he plays like a small forward. I think he has been a nice addition and don't see why he couldn't stay?
yep
Crazy thought here..They are going to get at least 2 maybe 3 first round picks in the next draft or 2..Maybe free up some cap space???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Losing Melo and Martin should open up a bunch of cap space also.

They still have to figure out what to do with JR?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
901 Posts
I have full confidence in the Nugs front office ...That they will F this situation up like no other nba team could if they tried. And as a fan of another western conference team (no not the f'n Lakers) I'll be giddy when they do. I am still shaking my head at some of the "deals" the Nugs have shot down trying to get greedy or something. Wow! At this point he's goin to walk to NY at the end of the season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,844 Posts
Stan6 said:
Oyey said:
Neal/CO said:
§limer said:
Neal/CO said:
They just did a special segment on ESPN and they are reporting that the trade is very close. Only hang up is that the Nuggets want to include Harrington and his remaining 28 mil contract to the Nets. Why the hell did we sign him in the first place then?
To bolster a frontcourt in hopes that we'd win an nba title.

Seems to me he could step right into Melo's spot. He may be listed as a PF but he plays like a small forward. I think he has been a nice addition and don't see why he couldn't stay?
yep
Crazy thought here..They are going to get at least 2 maybe 3 first round picks in the next draft or 2..Maybe free up some cap space???
true
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,273 Posts
RyJ said:
I have full confidence in the Nugs front office ...That they will F this situation up like no other nba team could if they tried. And as a fan of another western conference team (no not the f'n Lakers) I'll be giddy when they do. I am still shaking my head at some of the "deals" the Nugs have shot down trying to get greedy or something. Wow! At this point he's goin to walk to NY at the end of the season.
I don't think that the Nuggets have turned down the deals. I think Melo hasn't agreed to sign a long term deal with the Nets if the deal goes. The Nets aren't gonna give the world for the rest of this season. Another thought is that let the Nets crap their bed so when the Nuggets get their #1 pick it will be a Lottery Pick! Had Melo gone earlier, they might just start winning and their pick wouldn't be as good!



Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
RyJ said:
I have full confidence in the Nugs front office ...That they will F this situation up like no other nba team could if they tried. And as a fan of another western conference team (no not the f'n Lakers) I'll be giddy when they do. I am still shaking my head at some of the "deals" the Nugs have shot down trying to get greedy or something. Wow! At this point he's goin to walk to NY at the end of the season.
I don't think that the Nuggets have turned down the deals. I think Melo hasn't agreed to sign a long term deal with the Nets if the deal goes. The Nets aren't gonna give the world for the rest of this season. Another thought is that let the Nets crap their bed so when the Nuggets get their #1 pick it will be a Lottery Pick! Had Melo gone earlier, they might just start winning and their pick wouldn't be as good!



Jim
Yessir!!! Keep the Nets crappy as long as possible so OUR pick will be better!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,407 Posts
Deuceu72 said:
baetisrun1 said:
RyJ said:
I have full confidence in the Nugs front office ...That they will F this situation up like no other nba team could if they tried. And as a fan of another western conference team (no not the f'n Lakers) I'll be giddy when they do. I am still shaking my head at some of the "deals" the Nugs have shot down trying to get greedy or something. Wow! At this point he's goin to walk to NY at the end of the season.
I don't think that the Nuggets have turned down the deals. I think Melo hasn't agreed to sign a long term deal with the Nets if the deal goes. The Nets aren't gonna give the world for the rest of this season. Another thought is that let the Nets crap their bed so when the Nuggets get their #1 pick it will be a Lottery Pick! Had Melo gone earlier, they might just start winning and their pick wouldn't be as good!



Jim
Yessir!!! Keep the Nets crappy as long as possible so OUR pick will be better!!!
On the flip side, we own our own pick next year. Keeping the nets crappy while keeping us competitive is a double edged sword...
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top