Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
FunkMasterSnowshoe said:
Top 5 player
You believe that?

Glad to see him struggle... What is funny is how sold Staudamire is on D'antoni's coaching style... saying they succeeded? Please, Pheonix may be the most underachieving team in the past 15 years given the amount of talent they had. Again, run and gun just doesn't win in the NBA, not when it counts.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
After watching that special on HBO on Magic and Bird the thought if Melo being a top ten player makes me laugh. The NBA as a whole us pretty weak when "superstars" would rather buddy up than beat the best to be the best.

Everything anyone needed to know about Melo was shown when he threw that club punch in new York and immediately ran away. He's a muff and I'm pretty sure lala beats him.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
He's just like Glenn Robinson. Great offensive player, no commitment to Defense. Once Robinsons skill took a little bit of a dip, he was done. Melo will drop the same in a few years, and quickly at that. Look at AI...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
dieseldoctor said:
After watching that special on HBO on Magic and Bird the thought if Melo being a top ten player makes me laugh. The NBA as a whole us pretty weak when "superstars" would rather buddy up than beat the best to be the best. Couldn't agree more!

Everything anyone needed to know about Melo was shown when he threw that club punch in new York and immediately ran away. He's a muff and I'm pretty sure lala beats him.
D squared with the most awesome post in this thread! LMAO!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts