Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas from sunny Herat province Afghanistan. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the season and getting some fishing done.

Wife has said it has been relatively mild there hope that has not spoiled the hardwater fishing for those that do that. Have not seen any rescent reports on open water. Figured someone had been to DS, Deckers or the Cheeseman over the past few months. Wahoo mentioned the fly shows coming to the Denver area in the next month or so, ought to be interesting. Hows the weekly tieing night coming?

Ayway thought I would drop a line and let you all know I'm still ducking, dodging and keeping my head and a** down. Looking forward to getting hoome in seven months or so and getting some fishing done with you all!!!

Have a Merry Christmas,
bones

·
Registered
382 Posts
Merry Christmas and hurry home. But most of all be safe!
Army of One

Bob

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Hey Bones >:D 7 months till freedom - sick- thank you for being there, come back safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS

S

·
0 Posts
Merry Christams Bones !!! Hope all is safe over there, and get your butt back in one piece ! Thanks for all your sacrifices and everything you and your family have done for us all, keep safe !

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Merry Christmas Bones. I hope you had a little fun today and that you get to see your family soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts