Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Whomp probably could have too if he didn't stop actively fishing to make a fb and cf post immediately ;D Seriously though dude, post after and you would likely catch more fish. You got all the time in the world to worry about social media once fishings over
Atta-boyz mean more to some people than they do to others... nice fish btw.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
he doesn't look sixteen to me.just think how many would have came on minnows,kindof boggles the mind huh mike
Cut off an arm count the rings and take a pic, then we'll believe his age.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Good job! I know seeing him catch them made somebodyz afternoon.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Great photo of the bow in the mouth no matter when you posted it. That's crazy a fish would gulp down something else with another fish still in its mouth like that - and not a shad either. Good job.

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
Yep az zomebody zaid earlier zomebody waz zuper ztoked he caught thoze in hiz own zpot having never uzed a blade before and the firzt one waz a fat 19.5 incher and the firzt keeper of the day...GREAT JOB!...I am not sure but I think he out caught dad...dad was pretty happy for him too...I know I saw dad catch one late on a perfectly inacted "HOWDY" pincer movement on Slayer's fishing position!...nice move dad!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.