Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cold front moving in...wasn’t gonna go but forced myself. First fish tonight...been here a half hour. My trusty Helsinki ghost husky jerk did the trick. She had a trout hanging out of her mouth!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nice! And bonus "marinated" trout ceviche. I'm amazed that eye was still trying to eat more. One of mine from a few nights ago had a big perch in its gullet.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
We caught like 10 of those last evening.
Whomp probably could have too if he didn't stop actively fishing to make a fb and cf post immediately ;D Seriously though dude, post after and you would likely catch more fish. You got all the time in the world to worry about social media once fishings over

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Whomp probably could have too if he didn't stop actively fishing to make a fb and cf post immediately ;D Seriously though dude, post after and you would likely catch more fish. You got all the time in the world to worry about social media once fishings over
Atta-boyz mean more to some people than they do to others... nice fish btw.

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Wouldn’t doubt it...but what’s that one saying you have?? Oh yeah, pics or it didn’t happen!!!!No...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heres some caught by a 16 year old- on blades!

You listening, Glenn?

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
My bite window the other night was 30 minutes tops! Turned on, hit three, then went dead. No time to post or take photos until it ended. Fish on!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
My bite window the other night was 30 minutes tops! Turned on, hit three, then went dead. No time to post or take photos until it ended. Fish on!
Exactly. Never once have I stuck a decent fish and thought to myself "I gotta post this asap!" I'll take a quick pic but feeding windows are no joke. No time to waste

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
he doesn't look sixteen to me.just think how many would have came on minnows,kindof boggles the mind huh mike
Cut off an arm count the rings and take a pic, then we'll believe his age.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Good job! I know seeing him catch them made somebodyz afternoon.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Great photo of the bow in the mouth no matter when you posted it. That's crazy a fish would gulp down something else with another fish still in its mouth like that - and not a shad either. Good job.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Yep az zomebody zaid earlier zomebody waz zuper ztoked he caught thoze in hiz own zpot having never uzed a blade before and the firzt one waz a fat 19.5 incher and the firzt keeper of the day...GREAT JOB!...I am not sure but I think he out caught dad...dad was pretty happy for him too...I know I saw dad catch one late on a perfectly inacted "HOWDY" pincer movement on Slayer's fishing position!...nice move dad!!

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
It was an evening of Howdy-ness! And sharing and comaraderie and love-

Wait, did I actually write that?

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
LMAO! You are going soft! Better get to Japan! :biggrin1:

·
Registered
24,568 Posts