Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
530 am till 2pm. Blademaster got 6 on first 10 casts. We ended up with at least 40 eyes. All 9.5" to 9.55 lbs. Only 6 keepers if u include the pig which was of course thrown back.

I got a nice crappie and missed a couple of craps also.

Dmac, coffee joe and Jake prolly caught 150 of which 50 were keepers.

It was funny - this guy came by and asked what we were using and I told him and he said "You guys are killing me".

I said well these other guys(Dmac and friends) are killing me!

We caught most on metal but I padded my total by dragging some bait also.

Good days are NOW!

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
As soon as fishing boats saw us catch they were all around us. Much worse than any lake lice or wakeboarders-:rolleyes:
Yeah...I don't know how many times I've had to hold the rod down and away as "fishermen" drove by..didn't care if I lost the fish or not..A lot more "Hunters" than fishermen on the lakes..They spend all day driving around hunting for fishermen catching fish...rather than finding fish themselves.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Nice to see you guys, did you get sprinkled on ? We left so we could take care of an ailing wheel bearing. about 12, after towing a cripple boat to the east ramp.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
As soon as fishing boats saw us catch they were all around us. Much worse than any lake lice or wakeboarders-:rolleyes:
That crap drives me nuts, last weekend I was fishing a lake I had my waders on and was fishing a shallow cove. After catching 5 or so fish, 2 of the many boats within 100 yards were up within casting distance of me. If you are a boat owner, and rely on shore fisherman you're doing something wrong

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice to see you guys, did you get sprinkled on ? We left so we could take care of an ailing wheel bearing. about 12, after towing a cripple boat to the east ramp.
Yeah Bud, got a little sprinkle as I was loading the boat at 215pm.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Nice job John!!! Post the pic for Kevin over on the other site...he cant see it on his phone...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts