Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love it. That pop can coach for days... And mello still doesn't play D for chit!!!

giving up 119 points to cleveland!!! HAHA, that D'antoni is the one guy I would loathe far worse than GK!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Its funny the Knicks boards are saying the same thing we did for years...next year Smello will come in in shape and a new coach will make him play defense...Karl did do one thing and thats preach defense...oh and they are also talking about Smello moving without the ball and how his learning to do that will help the rest of the team...bwahaahahahahahahhaaa...I about pissed my pants on that one...

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I hate to go Hobie on you guys ;D But if you gave me the choice of either Melo and Stoudamire, or Lawson and Affalo and then the rest of both teams were filled with players of equal talent and size. I would take Lawson and Affalo! Take Chauncy off the knicks right now and they would really suck!!!!!

If JR would keep playing as he is now we should keep him! But that is a big if?

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Take Chauncy off the knicks right now and they would really suck!!!!!
He didnt play last night due to injury so yes they really suck...hopefully the trash trucks are coming for Smello's new residence...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts