Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wonder what # test that line is. HAHA!

I wish I would have tried that at Jackson when that SOB on a jetski snagged my line, ripped it completely off my reel, and sent my brand spanking new Rat L Trap lure (silver and blue) down to Davey Jones's locker. :D

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
now that a hook set

man cant stop laughing

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Well, geez, if we are going back to things that have already been posted, then here is the fish my buddy caught at Glendo this April ;D

·
Registered
636 Posts
work2fish said:
Well, geez, if we are going back to things that have already been posted, then here is the fish my buddy caught at Glendo this April ;D
Oh man that is too funny!!!!!!! Your buddy is something else. Nice to see there's trees covered with leaves already back in April where he fished!!!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Work2fish --- i hate to tell you this, but I think your buddy is pulling your leg. That pic looks so fake  ;)
My favorite was when he jumped all over some kid for wanting a boat. He told the kid you didn't need a boat to catch fish like that (actually scolded him). Then when you go back to see how he caught it. He's like "Well I took the boat out near the middle to one of my favorite spots. Turned on the trusty fish finder, and got em in about 30 feet of water"  :D :D :D Yeah, thats easy to do from shore! 

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i think i just figured out what to be for halloween "the ghost of eyeguy"

M

·
0 Posts
james said:
Work2fish --- i hate to tell you this, but I think your buddy is pulling your leg. That pic looks so fake  ;)
My favorite was when he jumped all over some kid for wanting a boat. He told the kid you didn't need a boat to catch fish like that (actually scolded him). Then when you go back to see how he caught it. He's like "Well I took the boat out near the middle to one of my favorite spots. Turned on the trusty fish finder, and got em in about 30 feet of water"  :D :D :D Yeah, thats easy to do from shore! 
that kid was me!! then i was a good lil boy and apologized and then i find out that [email protected][email protected]^#&$#&#%^&%&%^&$^ was full of @#[email protected]#$#@%#@%@#%@#%#@

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! i was pissed, not gonna lie, and i take it back, he can callm it down a notch, pretty sure thats what i said to him

ok, found the post,  i said
beautiful...3..maybe four more paycheck and ill be floating instead of walking, maytbe i can get into that kind of action
is that so harmful??

http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php?topic=703.msg5503#msg5503

and i deleted my apolgy since u brlugh it up and it was makin me mad even though nobody cares about that post except me....so there, he isn't even a membe and i win!

k im done talking now...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
that would be a good task for some heavy superbraid

1 - 19 of 19 Posts