Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AO says the forum is becoming boring... I have no pride so I submit to you my fishing report. Took four hours to catch this beauty. If anybody would like me to guide them on a trip to catch an endless supply of teeny tiny fish just hit me up I love to do it. I now consider myself an expert in the area of catching things too small to want .

I did luck into one really great walleye. Its condition waa different tgan i hoped.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
At least the teeny bass was on metal. That counts for something-

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Attaboy! Keep posting. Success attracts success. You'll be more likely to find fishing buddies once you have proven yourself and people know what you are about. By then you'll be thinking to yourself: well, I don't need you guys anymore...

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bet that fish in the second pic fought like a demon!
technically I didn't even catch that one...surfaced and came ashore 3 casts in like some demon come to warn me of the futility of my effort. was an easy 30" eye. would have been a hell of a live catch.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At least you got out and did some fishing. I probably only have one more trip this year.....
I'm thinking that's my case too. I wish I had a better sense for when I need to try again and when the lake is really just done for the season. I'm stubborn but not stupid. I'd rather not keep trying if there is just no chance.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I wish I had a better sense for when the lake is really just done for the season.
I don't know if there is such a thing. For the lakes and reservoirs that freeze, I'll be happy to ice them. For the other ones that don't really completely freeze, I'll be casting them as much as I can.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I'm thinking that's my case too. I wish I had a better sense for when I need to try again and when the lake is really just done for the season. I'm stubborn but not stupid. I'd rather not keep trying if there is just no chance.
There's always a chance and you definitely cant catch them from the couch. I say fish as much as possible until things freeze up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts