Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my old terrova with I pilot will be for sale as soon as I get my boat back from having a new one installed along with a new lowrance hawk 7 and new gauges and new wireing and new prop it should be finished soon the sale price on here will be $400.00
call 719-659-4611
it runs fine and has a new battery in the hand control it also has a foot control.

I also have 2 cannon downriggers with weights for sale @ $100.00 each or $175 for both

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Hell of a deal on an 80lb! Knowing Byron it's been taken care of!!!

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Byron always prices his stuff right. Unlike some others on this forum-

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I didn't know there were more bells and whistles to be had :-\
US2. Link. More thrust.

The unit is older than i would want but, for that money, I'd take my chances if I were in the market. Walleye Seeker does not seem like the kind of person that would knowingly sell a bad unit. Sounds like a good deal to me.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my old terrova with I pilot will be for sale as soon as I get my boat back from having a new one installed along with a new lowrance hawk 7 and new gauges and new wireing and new prop it should be finished soon the sale price on here will be $400.00
call 719-659-4611
it runs fine and has a new battery in the hand control it also has a foot control.

I also have 2 cannon downriggers with weights for sale @ $100.00 each or $175 for both

SOLD PENDING PICKUP NEXT WEEK

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Byron did your motor have spot lock?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts